MORE EXPERIENCE. MORE WISDOM. MORE SPUNK.
A Retreat for Jewish Women 55+, March 4-6, 2018You’ve earned your wisdom. You earned it from all the plot twists in your personal story and the unpredictable cast of characters G-d wrote into every chapter of your life. Experience has been your teacher. It’s been quite a ride.
So how do you make sure the best years lie ahead, without defying any laws of nature? Sure life is precious – but what about the challenges, the regrets?
Time to give a little attention to the soul.
Join us for two days of deep conversation, lots of laughter, singing, painting, nurturing kosher meals and rich Torah study that will vastly expand your horizons and give you insights into your past, present and future.
Scroll down to see more about location, cost, travel and what’s on the agenda.
GREAT IDEAS. GREAT PEOPLE. THE GREAT OUTDOORS.
On The AgendaFinally, a place to talk about the things that are on your mind and in your heart with Jewish educators, experts and other women who know just where you’re coming from.
Here’s a bit of what you can expect:
- How to Improve Your Spiritual Eyesight
- Growing Closer: Building relationships that last
- What’s Your Life Story: Where have you been? Where are you now? Where are you going? Open the gates of memory and insight in a life-story writing workshop
- The Future is Now: Make the next years your most meaningful and fulfilling ones
- Make Time for Joy: We all know it’s true, laughter really is the best medicine
- The Money Clinic: Get advice from experts so you make sounder decisions about your finances
- Gray Matters: If you keep learning, you’ll keep growing
- The Best Is Yet To Come: Learn to transcend the limitations of age, the disappointments and regrets, the alone time
Add a meandering walk in the woods, a painting workshop and a relaxing evening around the fire and you’re starting to get the picture. With all the serious stuff, we’re going to have a lot of fun.
The objective of these two days? To make sure your most meaningful, fulfilling and happiest years are the ones coming up right now.
THEY'RE SMART, FUNNY AND INSIGHTFUL
Meet This Winter's A-List Educators
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL IN ONE PLACE
Location, Dates, Cost & TravelLocation: Lake Arrowhead Conference Center
Dates: From 4 pm on March 4 to 1 pm on March 6, 2018
Cost: $50 to sign-up. $270/day. Includes overnight accommodations, exquisite healthy kosher food and full days of classes and workshops.
Total Cost for 2 days, including sign-up: $590
If you’re staying for more than one retreat you pay only one $50 sign up fee.
Travel: If you’d like to car pool or join a paid ride to Lake Arrowhead, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.604.0088 and we’ll help you arrange that.