SOME IDEAS ARE LIKE OXYGEN. YOU JUST CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THEM.
A Retreat for Jewish Women Of All Ages, March 6-8, 2018Are you living your truth?
Nah, not really. Life is busy, you have a meeting at 2, the car keys are lost and you haven’t decided what to make for dinner.
If this is a “stop the world, I wanna get off” moment, take two days to find out: Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?
We’ll give you a fresh perspective on love, faith, womanhood, fate, dreams and ego. You’ll find out what the remedy is for sadness and anxiety, and get advice for a life of well-being and happiness.
You’ll eat healing food. You’ll sleep soundly. You’ll hear ideas that are like oxygen.
Honestly, you owe it to yourself.
Scroll down to see more about location, cost, travel and what’s on the agenda.
GREAT IDEAS. GREAT PEOPLE. THE GREAT OUTDOORS.
On The Agenda
Two days of engaging Torah study, creative workshops, meaningful prayer, lots of laughter and lively conversation with new and old friends.
- My Choice, G-d’s Plan: How much of my story is meant to be, how much is my choice?
- How to Heal: Scrapes and bruises are a part of life. So is healing.
- The Trust Trap: How vulnerable should you be?
- Love Stories: Every relationship is different – what’s the key to making them last?
- What Sweet Dreams Are Made Of: A Jewish guide to dream interpretation
- Making Better Choices: The two key factors to ace any decision, in any dilemma you find yourself in
- The Ego Has Landed: What’s the healthy balance between self-interest and selflessness?
The objective of these two days? To help you think more clearly. And speak more clearly. And act with more clarity, confidence and conviction about what’s really important in life.
Get ready. This is going to be one of the best investments you’ve ever made – in yourself, your family and your future.
They're smart, funny and insightful.
Meet This Winter's A-List Educators
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL IN ONE PLACE
Location, Dates, Cost & TravelLocation: Lake Arrowhead Conference Center
Dates: From 4 pm on March 6 to 1 pm on March 8, 2018
Cost: $50 to sign-up. $295/day. Includes overnight accommodations, exquisite healthy kosher food and full days of classes and workshops.
Total Cost for 2 days, including sign-up: $640
Travel: If you’d like to car pool or join a paid ride to Lake Arrowhead, email email@example.com or call 718.604.0088 and we’ll help you arrange that.